IME Life

Welcome To IME LIFE

Registered in 2065 Aswin 15 (October 01, 2008), IME Life Insurance started its operation from 1stBhadra 2074 (August 17,2017) offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customers' needs such as Protection, Savings, and Investment.  The promoters have contributed 70% of paid up capital amounting to NPR 2.8 billion whereas the general public have contributed remaining 30% of this paid up capital amounting to NPR 1.2 billion. Company's reinsurance partner is Nepal Reinsurance Company Ltd and Himalayan Re.

Information Officer

Chief Information Officer
  • Sudeep Rana

  • Email:

  • Phone: 01-4024071