Company Profile

Registered in 2065 Aswin 15 (October 01, 2008), IME Life Insurance started its operation from 1stBhadra 2074 (August 17, 201) offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customers' needs such as Protection, Savings, and Investment.The company has an authorized capital of NPR 5 billion and paid up capital of NPR 4 billion. The promoters have contributed 70% of paid up capital amounting to NPR 2.8 billion whereas the general public have contributed remaining 30% of this paid up capital amounting to NPR 1.2 billion. Company's reinsurance partner is Nepal Reinsurance Company Ltd and Himalayan Re.

Promoted by IME Group has an unrivalled strength - a wide reach with IME Group offices in Nepal and 6000 plus IME Centers and local remittance agents. IME Life is all set to conquer and establish a strong client base via agency, corporate agency, banc assurance and direct channels whom we call- our Strategic Partners.

IME life Insurance aims to build and expand strong and reliable network of branches all over Nepal, through vast array of strategic partners. We are committed to upgrade their skills and expertise via regular training to provide excellent service to our clients. This will aid in gaining market share and expansion of trustworthy ethical business network.

Our company is focusing on providing qualitative services of International Standard. Our company uses information technology to enhance service provided to clients’. We have well connected to provide safe, secured and fast customer service.

The market of life insurance is promising and emergence of newer life insurance providers has made the market even more competing yet IME Life Insurance Company is unique. What makes us set apart from other companies is efficiency in operation, good corporate governance and focus the objectives of increasing insurance coverage for ensuring future of people and country.